Website Adelphi Real World (ARW)
Adelphi Real World is a global consultancy in healthcare, within the Adelphi Group of Companies. We collect and interrogate real world data to aid the pharmaceutical industry in understanding the management and treatment of specific diseases generating unique insights and evidence to support the successful development of pipeline assets and the positioning of brands.
Real world evidence is equally used to leverage Health Outcomes / Economic argumentation through statistically validated publications and Commercial strategic marketing needs.
Adelphi Real World continues to grow and expand after over 20 year’s heritage of collecting and interrogating our proprietary data set under the Adelphi brand. The Disease Specific Programmes (DSPs) are recognised as an industry standard for this kind of research, complemented by our Bespoke and external databases parts of the business.
The Client Services team support our Franchise Directors to identify and support our engagement with our clients leading to high quality engagement, communications, and service.
This business development support role includes a variety of activities with a focus on providing analysis of business development
activities, researching client pipelines, researching client contacts, maintaining, and updating client relationship management database,
supporting marketing initiatives amongst other administrative duties.
Business Development Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
• To provide support on tracking business development activities
- Data input into excel, analysis and interpretation to produce overviews of activities undertaken across the business
- To be able to produce analysis and charts using PowerPoint with supervision
- Able to suggest ideas as to presentation of information to enhance effective communication and understanding.
• Updating and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics (Client Relationship Management Database)
• Reviewing client drug development pipelines
• Identification of potential new client targets and inputting into the database
• Conference activity support
- Utilising database to provide targeted lists for Franchise Teams
- Producing mailings
- Supporting development of conference campaigns
• Financial / commercial understanding of the business – to include tracking sales across Franchises, interpreting data to develop spidergrams, monthly analysis and charting of data
• Support updating and maintaining of Adelphi Real World website and LinkedIn information
The person must have;
· A degree level qualification (or equivalent).
· Pharmaceutical industry or agency experience preferred.
· High levels of interpersonal and communication skills and be an extensive team player.
· Great organisational and time management skills.
· High drive and energy.
· High levels of numeracy, analytical, and interpretive skills.
· Attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality outputs to be used at Senior Management level
· A proactive approach to work and ability to have positive interaction with colleagues.
ARW believe in rewarding high performance – so our benefits include a competitive salary, pension, performance-related rewards, a generous holiday allowance, private health insurance and on-site gym membership, together with support for further qualifications, in a friendly and informal office environment.
The position is based at our head office in Bollington – a stunning location just outside Manchester and on the edge of the Peak District.
For more information on Adelphi Real World then take a look at our brochure by selecting the link below:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com