Adelphi Graduate Programme
Joining Adelphi as a graduate
Adelphi believes in rewarding high performance – with benefits including competitive salary, pension, performance-related rewards, generous holiday allowance, private health insurance and on-site gym membership, in a friendly and informal office environment.
We are recruiting primarily for positions centred at our global headquarters in a stunning location close to Manchester. Based on your performance and interest, opportunities are available longer term for secondments or transfers to our offices in countries across our geographic network, as part of career development.
The Adelphi Academy development programme
All graduates join the Adelphi Academy, and participate in a formal tailored 12-month business skills development programme. The Academy is a community of graduate recruits encompassing all areas of the Adelphi Group, with shared communications and social events.
What you need to succeed at Adelphi
A strong interest in healthcare is absolutely essential.
We recruit graduates from all degree subjects, including, but not restricted to, life sciences, psychology, sociology, languages, business studies and economics. You should also demonstrate the following:
- A desire to work in a client-focused, commercial environment
- Enthusiasm and the drive to meet and exceed goals
- Strong leadership potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- A commitment to producing high quality work
- The ability to think and act ahead of time
- The ability to work well in a team
- The ability to take responsibility and make decisions
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- A proactive approach to work
Visit Our Recruits page to hear from a small selection of the people who have joined us as graduates what it is like to work for Adelphi, and where their career path has taken them so far…