Website Adelphi Real World
Adelphi Real World (ARW) is a global consultancy in healthcare. We collect and interrogate real world data to aid the pharmaceutical industry in understanding the management and treatment of specific diseases. This understanding informs the successful development of pipeline assets and the positioning of inline products. Real world data can also be used to leverage Health Outcomes / Economic argumentation through statistically validated publications.
The role of Associate Compliance Manager is an opportunity to assist on all compliance requirements for ARW, reporting to the Compliance Manager and working closely with the Operations Director and project teams in all parts of the business. The main objective of the role is to ensure that ARW comply with all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements, as well as all internal policies and SOPs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Keep up-to-date with all applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines and ensure ARW remain compliant
- Working alongside the ARW Compliance Manager, manage the review and updating process of all internal SOPs, ensuring ARW adherence
- Working with the ARW Compliance Manager, attend both internal and external client audits on behalf of ARW
- Investigate any instances of non-compliance and set-out appropriate remedial actions and follow-ups
- Provide company- wide training where required e.g. GDPR, SOPs etc.
- Alongside the ARW Compliance Manager, represent ARW at all internal group compliance meetings and communicate any subsequent communications, updates, training requirements
- Degree level education ideally with previous experience in compliance
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong Attention to detail
- A high level of interpersonal skills and a willingness to work collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach to work
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
ARW believe in rewarding high performance – so our benefits include competitive salary, pension, performance related rewards, a generous holiday allowance, private health insurance and on-site gym membership, in a friendly and informal office environment. The position is based at our head office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com