Website Adelphi Research
Market Research Agency
Company: Adelphi Research, part of Adelphi Group (an Omnicom Healthcare Company)
Job Location: Based in our HQ office in Bollington, Cheshire, UK. Must have ability and willingness to travel widely within Europe, as required to deliver to clients. The position requires a minimum of 3 days based in the office location
About Adelphi Research: Adelphi Research is a leading market research-based consultancy with a focus purely on the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. For over 25 years, we have partnered with most of the world’s leading Pharmaceutical Companies to design and deliver research solutions that generate meaningful insights and inspire commercial decision making.
From our HQ offices in the UK and USA, we provide global research coverage, with the majority of our projects being multi-country in nature, including a mix of Western Europe and the Nordics, North America, South America, Australia, China and Japan. We are increasingly delivering research projects with coverage of the Middle East, Eastern European and Russia.
The role: In this role you will establish a strong foundation in market research techniques and gain sound understanding of the role of MR in supporting business decisions.
You will be providing support within the project team at all stages of the research project. This will give you exposure to a variety of therapy areas, as well as a wide range of methodologies to support business issues across the whole pharmaceutical product lifecycle, from early product development through to launch and lifecycle management.
There is also opportunity to get involved in internal initiatives that will allow you to focus on key areas of interest, see how it impacts the strategic direction of the company and further your own professional development.
The Person: You will be confident to take an active role in supporting the implementation of the market research projects that you work on.
As a primary liaison with our in market partners, you will have the organisational skills and also clear communication to work with agencies carrying out our recruiting and interviewing in local markets around the world.
Your nature will be that of curiosity in that you will want to learn about relevant topics in a range of therapy areas as well as different ways of tapping into important market insight.
· Working under the guidance of a Senior Research Executive or Research Manager, you will lead the day-to-day management of standard qualitative and/or quantitative studies, or work as part of a bigger team on complex, or multi-phase, research assignments.
· You will have direct contact with clients and suppliers, being responsible for:
Project coordination and support
· Contribute to the design of a project as well as producing the framework for the analysis
· Prepare materials for supplier briefings and running relatively straight forward briefings with limited support
· Independently manage agencies, arranging CL dates, sending materials and ensuring moderators are trained
Implementation and delivery involvement
· With support and guidance, conduct depth/semi-quantitative interviews
· Attend Central location interviews with clients without support
· Populate draft presentations with the senior team members and add key take away messages to slides
· Produce findings following agreed structure and format with senior team members and responding to detailed questions ‘on what it means’
· Support on company-wide initiatives and non -project work
· Provide advice and guidance to more junior/newer members of the team
Core competencies – You must be able to demonstrate the following:
· Excellent organisation skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently motivated
· Attention to detail is crucial
· And most importantly, passion for what you do and a personal desire to progress
Qualifications and Experience:
· Candidates must be degree level educated (2:1 or above)
· Experience with Microsoft office
· Western European, Eastern European or Russian languages would be a distinct advantage but not essential
· Adelphi Research offer a competitive package, plus an annual incentive plan based on Company and personal performance.
· In addition to your salary package, we also provide:
· Company laptop
· Free-gym membership
· Health insurance (taxable benefit)
If you would like to discuss the opportunity with us informally, or apply for the role by sending a covering letter and CV (including both your telephone and e-mail contact details), please contact our HR & Business Support manager Carolyn Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com