What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a talented and passionate researcher to join our virtual, growing team in the US, throughout the Philadelphia and New York Areas. This position reports directly to one of our Research Directors and is a unique opportunity for you to showcase your consultancy approach to research and client service.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Four years’ experience working in a market research agency with a pharmaceutical focus (preferably in multiple therapeutic areas)
- Exposure to ad-hoc qualitative market research techniques
- Experience in creating various research materials, including screeners and discussion guides
- High standards in terms of quality products and client service
- The ability to work proactively in a virtual environment
- Willingness to travel for fieldwork as required
- Ability to moderate TDIs, IDIs, and Focus Groups a plus
- RIVA Training a plus.
Success in this position is measured by your ability to manage multiple qualitative, local and international projects by both leading and supporting others on the project from proposal to debrief; to be part of the team, helping to build the client base by attracting repeat business from successful project delivery and over servicing.
To apply for this job please visit planningshopintl-careers.icims.com.