Website Adelphi Real World
We wish to appoint a Project Manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on professional with previous market research experience within an international consultancy or in the pharma industry.
Adelphi Real World provides global, in-depth understanding of clinical practice in distinct disease areas involving all stakeholders in a real world setting to address customised strategic marketing, business intelligence, health outcomes, value and communication issues across the brand lifecycle.
To provide expert support and assistance in the running of the Disease Specific Programmes (DSPs). Much of the work is unsupervised and the candidate has to ensure the successful timing of DSPs, from inception and design through to fielding and then final analysis/presentation. Working with the team of executives the manager must take the results and shape them into an initial presentation deck with insights and a clear flow. The role will involve client liaison and assistance to the Director/Associate Director in the delivery of a wide variety of presentations and customised outputs. There is a clear career path within Adelphi Real World which provides a specific schedule of training appropriate to the role and the needs of the business. Adelphi Real World has a multidisciplinary team of experts in Diseases, Statistics, Heath Economics, Market Access, and Epidemiology so there is an opportunity to learn and experience a multi-perspective view on the pharmaceutical industry.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- To coach and line manage selected staff.
- Active management of all aspects of dedicated projects from design to analysis
- To ensure external suppliers are appropriately briefed and deliver to the required dates set.
- To develop and execute an analysis plan.
- To manage the programme executive’s workload and provide appropriate coaching.
- Acquire understanding of a specific disease area.
- To implement and manage both on line and pen and paper research
- To attend an participate in client meetings and deliveries
- To ensure DSP quality standards are met.
- Ensure client information/requirements are met; follow-up of clients
- Must hold a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous project management experience and a proven record of utilising various research techniques
- Experience of large quantitative diary type studies would be a distinct advantage
- A basic level of understanding of the therapeutic areas whilst working on specific Programmes.
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, & interpretive as well as good organisational & time management skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and working as a team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential
ARW believe in rewarding high performance – so our benefits include competitive salary, pension, performance related rewards, a generous holiday allowance, private health insurance and on-site gym membership, together with support for further qualifications, in a friendly and informal office environment. The position is based at our head office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester.
To apply for this job email your details to christi-ann.Thornton@adelphigroup.com