Adelphi Real World
Adelphi Real World is a global consultancy in healthcare. We collect and interrogate real world data to aid the pharmaceutical industry in understanding the management and treatment of specific diseases. This understanding informs the successful development of pipeline assets and the positioning of inline products. Real world data can also be used to leverage Health Outcomes / Economic argumentation through statistically validated publications.
This entry level role is to assist with the project team to provide support and development on Disease Specific Programmes (DSPs). Thus, gaining a good understanding of all stages within the research process and a basic knowledge of research techniques. To gain a good understanding of Adelphi Real World systems, processes and products. There is a clear career path within Adelphi Real World which provides on the job training. Assessment systems are in place to provide monitoring and a platform for the candidate to develop. ARW believe in rewarding high performance – so our benefits include competitive salary, pension, performance related rewards, a generous holiday allowance, private health insurance and on-site gym membership, together with support for further qualifications, in a friendly and informal office environment. The position is based at our head office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
To provide support on DSP’s (with supervision) through:
- Creation of DSP materials/questionnaires
- Checking of translations with guidance
- Exposure to briefing agencies
- Exposure to working with Data Processing
- Undertaking analysis of tabular data
- Becoming familiar with your allocated disease areas
- Attendance of internal meetings / client teleconferences
- To be able to produce analysis and charts using PowerPoint with supervision
- Able to suggest ideas as to presentation of information
- Able to assist in writing client reports with supervision
- Interpret basic data in charts
- Annotate basic figure comparisons
- To monitor suppliers (fieldwork/DP databases)
- Liaising and monitoring the progress of fieldwork
- Must have recently achieved a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- A high level of interpersonal skills and working as a team player.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, and interpretive skills.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential
For more information on Adelphi Real World then take a look at our brochure by selecting the link below:
To apply for this job email your details to James.email@example.com